Together with my husband, Guy, I give talks at Camera Clubs and Photographic Societies as well as groups such as the Women’s Institute and the Mothers’ Union. We are supported by Permajet.
If you would like to see the real thing our future talks are listed below. Camera Clubs and Photographic Societies always make visitors welcome but it is best to telephone first to check in case a particular club doesn’t have spare capacity for visitors.
If you are interested in booking us for a talk to your club please use the Contact page. We are based in North Yorkshire and happy to travel a fair distance as long as we are offered accommodation and an evening meal.
Due to the current Covid 19 situation almost all talks are digital images and via Zoom.
- ‘Please pass on my thanks to Guy and Paula for tonight’s talk. Both talks were well sequenced, professional, to time, inspiring, informative, everything we need from a club lecture!’ – Rushcliffe PS member
- ‘Great talk this evening. Great images, lots of variety and information. Really enjoyed it.’ – Roger Hance
- ‘I found it interesting to compare your styles and approaches to photography and your willingness to try something different.’ – Irene Stupples, Blythe Bridge Camera Club
- Many thanks for your interesting talk yesterday evening “Double Act 2”. We really enjoyed it. It was nice to have two speakers on the same evening.Many good city / town photos – nice ideas on how to look for different angles and details of the buildings.I really liked your “Twirl” images — and your flower photos taken on a light pad – really good.So many thanks again, Bill Preston Ellesmere Port PS.
- Feedback from our members has all been full of comments such as excellent, really enjoyable and high quality compositions and superb quality. – Baglan Bay PS
Monday 11th April 2022
Friday 13th May 2022
Tuesday 7th June 2022
Thursday 14th July 2022
Wednesday 5th October 2022
Double Take 2
Double Exposure 2
Double Exposure 2
Double Act 2
Oldham Camera Club via Zoom
Scarborough Camera Club